The Aspire Nautilus uses the new Aspire BVC coil heads, it has a 5ml glass Pyrex tank and it has an air flow control mechanism adjustable with the lower ring with 4 settings to make it the best atomizer so far in 2014. The air flow control allows controlling the draw as well as fine tuning how much e-Liquid feeds into the coil head. All these features make the Aspire Nautilus a truly special atomizer and provide the absolute best vaping experience possible at the moment.
Because of its shape and size the Aspire Nautilus looks fantastic on a Mod or APV style battery.
- Length x Diameter (max): 85 x 25mm
- Resistance: 1pc 1.6ohm coils pre-installed, and 1pc 1.8ohm replacement coils
- Capacity: 5ml
It comes with
- 1xStainless Drip tip
- 1x Upper hardware
- 2x Pyrex Glass tube
- 2x BVC unit, 1PC 1.6ohm coils pre-installed, and 1pc 1.8ohm replacement coils
- 1x Decorative ring
- 1x Base hardware
- 1x Manual
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
Stainless Steel and Pyrex Glass Clearomizer tube, Bottom Vertical Coil. Improved four-port adjustable airflow
- Stainless Steel
- Adjustable Airflow Control
- Pyrex glass tube with 5ml capacity
- BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil)
- 5ml Capacity.
- It’s compatible with 510/eGo threading batteries.
- It’s an empty cartomizer, you still need ordere-juice to use it.
- You can choose the replacement coil unit here.
- There is CE mark on BVC atomizer head.
How to use
- Turn upside down the cartomizer, and then screw off the bottom hardware.
- Use the syringer or dropper to fill less than 5ml e-liquid into the space between the glass tank and the center metal tube. Do not overfill it.
- Carefully screw on the bottom hardware, connect it with the battery and enjoy it.
How to control the Airflow
4 different airflow hole sizes: Φ0.9mm, Φ1.1mm, Φ1.4mm and Φ1.8mm. You can rotate the airflow control valve to choose the most comfortable one.